For starters, I have a Disney obsession so extreme that when I buy anything from Disney, the bags are big enough to fit me in. That explained, I have recently decided to reinvent my blog from “angst-y teenage wannabe writer complaining about humanity” to “fully fledged freaking out over the existential reality of being a third year drama student“. Having established that, I can tell you that over the years I have failed miserably at running a blog, epically embarrassed myself via a string of cringe-worthy Youtube moments and lost more valuable hours of my life on Tumblr than a full time 50 a day smoker.
As mentioned, a third year drama student I will be and with the prospect of learning the most meaningful line in my career fast approaching (“Would you like fries with that?”) it hit me that for the first time in forever, I should probably be a bit more productive with the precious time that is left. So for the next 365 days, I am going to commit myself to updating the world, even if they don’t wish to hear it, about my struggles with my final year, understanding life and becoming an official “I can do this on my own, I’m a strong, independent, got a career, credit card, car and mortgage with a stellar degree framed on my wall” individual.
To pad out your vision of the maniac behind the keyboard and screen, I will offer ten facts about myself in typical internet etiquette of introduction:-
1. I like to brand myself a writer but I can’t write essays.
2. I struggle to not wear lipstick on a daily basis.
3. I can touch the back of my head with my foot, also called “The Scorpion” according to the head of the cheerleading society. I don’t cheerlead.
4. I’m a “Gamer” of sorts. Hit me up on XboxLive – demsiedoo.
5. I have two jobs, one in a DVD store and the other at a fancy department store where socks are more expensive than my rent.
6. My favourite movie is Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
7. My favourite place is Las Vegas.
8. I live in West Yorkshire, England.
9. If allowed, I would probably have 7 cats.
10. I don’t care for unfriendly people. At all.
Fancy seeing someone struggle and no doubt fail so horrendously that the fallout will be worse than New Vegas? Get following me.
x x x